The Consciousness Files has arrive! Expect not just the unexpected, but a fun and entertaining discussion, as I (Marcus T Anthony) chat with thought leaders from around the globe about these exciting developments.
- What will the future look like once we expand our conception of consciousness to include the extended mind and integrated intelligence?
- What changes can we expect in science, education, business and society as a whole?
- What practical applications are we likely to see, including high-tech, low-tech and no-tech?
- What role will artificial intelligence play?
- Who are the men and women who will drive the ideas and innovation?
- What will it take to trigger the revolution?
These are the exciting questions which underpin The Consciousness Files podcasts.
The extended mind is a term used to describe consciousness which expands beyond the brain and is entangled with other people, place and times. Once dismissed as the stuff of fantasy, delusion or sci-fi, the extended mind is now a subject of genuine scientific interest.
Integrated intelligence is a term I have developed to describe the deliberate application of the extended mind in solving problems, great and small.
My belief is that there is now enough evidence to take these ideas seriously, while popular interest is at an all-time high.
The wisdom and information gleaned from my guests will be used for my book project, The Future of Consciousness.
You will find links to the podcasts below even as they are completed, beginning around mid-June 2016. Individual posts for each podcast will also appear here on my homepage and on my mind-futures.com blog.
So tune in and raise your own consciousness level! The Consciousness Files promises to be a real trip!
PS. If there is anyone you would like me to interview in this field, please feel free to suggest him or her in the comments section, below. Or just email me: email@example.com.
Episode 1: Peter L Nelson. Beyond the Ordinary